We are Open 7 Days a Week / No Appointment Necessary
See an Urgent Care Physician at our Facility in Olympia
Same day services at Westcare Clinic make it easy to fit your healthcare needs into a busy schedule.
Our physicians provide exceptional medical and urgent care services to our Olympia walk-in patients.
Don’t worry about making an appointment with a physician. We are located in Olympia and are happy to offer same-day clinic services.
Simply walk-in to our healthcare facility and receive the quality care and treatment that people have come to expect from our established clinic.
Read below for more information concerning basic office visits and comprehensive visits.
Basic Office Visits Include:
- Asthma (mild)
- Cold or flu symptoms
- Contact dermatitis
- Insect bites
- Minor burns
- Sore throat
- Pink eye
- Minor cuts/wounds
- Sprains & strains
- Urinary tract infections
Comprehensive Urgent Care Office Visits Include:
- Abdominal Pain
- Heart Palpitations
- High Blood Pressure
- Open Wounds
Immediate Care for a Variety of Injuries and Illnesses
Stop by our clinic without an appointment. Our urgent care physicians can help you with:
- Injuries – Accidents happen. Our team provides immediate care for minor open wounds, strains, sprains, and other accident-related wounds.
- Lacerations – Untreated lacerations can quickly turn to infection. Have them treated sooner than later at our walk-in clinic.
- Illnesses – Our urgent care physicians specialize in treating a variety of medical illnesses and are licensed to write prescriptions if needed.
- Immunizations – Traveling or starting school soon? Our urgent care doctors provide travel immunizations for Hepatitis B, Hepatitis A, Polio, MMR, Tetanus / Diphtheria, and Tuberculosis.
- Job-Related Healthcare – We provide workers comp care, routine screenings, immunizations, and employer-mandated health evaluations.
- Work and Sports Physical Exams – Team tryouts coming up? If you need a physical exam, we can help. Our urgent care physicians also perform physical exams for employment.
- On Site X-Rays – Our urgent care clinic has an on-site x-ray facility. That means you won’t have to wait or make separate appointments at other radiology facilities. This makes it convenient for our patients in Olympia’s surrounding cities. Our licensed Radiologist gets you the timely results you need.
“Do Same Day Clinics Take Insurance?”
Westcare Clinic helps keep healthcare affordable. We see all kinds of patients including those without insurance.
Our office accepts most medical insurance plans making it affordable for you to get the treatment you need.
Simply provide us with your medical insurance information, and we’ll take care of the rest.